Turkey Clothespin Craft
November 14, 2019
Free Kits are Available Saturday, November 16th
Join us on Saturday, November 16th from 11am – 3pm to make your own turkey with a clothespin. We’ll be handing out kits for free at all of our locations.
What You’ll Need
Everything you need except the glue is in the kit you’ll pick up. If you stick around to make the project at the store, we’ll provide the glue. Most kids can complete the craft in 10 minutes or less.
Each kit contains enough materials to make one clothespin turkey.
- A wooden clothespin
- One leaf accent cutout
- Brown, red, and yellow construction paper
- Wiggly eyes
- White glue
- Glue the clothespin to the leaf cutout.
- Cut out the brown circle head.
- Cut out the red teardrop wattle.
- Cut out and fold the yellow diamond beak.
- Assemble the face with a little glue and attach the sticky-back eyes.
Thank you for bringing your kids in to Get Crafty With Us!!